Thursday, November 9, 2017

Contact me on +2348060 867488 (Whatsapp Enabled)




Hello, my name is Alabi Grace I’m a Student and a Professional Network Marketer with Oriflame Nigeria

I heard about Oriflame towards the end of 2016. I asked a lot of questions; got all the info I needed but still didn’t join because I was SCARED! (Lol, is not a small somtin o)
I was scared of talking to people, scared that I might not be able to sell the products or get downlines. I was just scared sha.


Forward to February 2017, I was reading a book by Brian Tracy No Excuses in the process I made up my mind that enough is enough, I decided that I was going to confront this fear and join Oriflame.

Finally in April, through the help of my sponsor (she actually sponsored me) I joined Oriflame. And here am I now a Consultant with Oriflame. 

Today that fear is no longer there, I’m selling products, I have down lines and I talk to people about Oriflame effortlessly (cos I received and is still receiving trainings) they listen and they join.

My number one reason for joining Oriflame was because I needed to face my fear and conquer it (thankfully that has been achieved), not only have I conquered this fear I’m also building a team, making new friends, meeting new people, getting more confident and becoming a better version of me by the day.

Another reason I joined Oriflame is for me to make money (lol, who no like money) even though the alert is not yet Gbagam I know that very soon it will.
 I was wondering if you could resonate with my story and would love to launch with me... Here are ways you can do this

  Launch your own side business/home based business with my beauty company, we are a 50years company and in 66 countries, products are safe for the skin and you can make money in 2 ways whole traveling the world for free, we basically get to look good, make money and have fun.... Start up is really really affordable with no risk

[ Buy some of your beauty products from me, we have toothpaste, rollon, body cream, spray, feet cream, hand cream, hair products, perfumes, skin care products etc... I love to take your orders, am very sure you will love these products

  Refer people who might need this opportunity or love to buy from me, you will be doing a great Favour to my business referring people to me so I would love this as well

Also, if you want to face your fears, make money and become a better version of you while having fun and living the life you so desire come and join my team today. 
So, which of the 4 ways above would you love to help me rock my business launch? If you choose number one, I will be glad to help you launch as well for whatever reason you want to do this.... So let me know, thank you

Contact me on 08060867488 (Whatsapp Enabled)

No comments:

Post a Comment

48 years together and still counting...